How Bliss Bowling Got Started
Here’s the story from the founder.
“My name is Danaka; I started bowling at the age of 11 and bowled competitively throughout my teenage years. I won some championships and even got my first 300 game by the time I was 17.
In 2012 I fell in love with traveling and electronic dance music, as well as the community that came with it.
While attending the world’s largest floating music festival, known as Groove Cruise, I met so many inspiring new friends. On my third sailing I made the decision to pursue my dreams as a professional bowler.
After my first year as a pro out on the PWBA tour I was given the opportunity to host the first ever Groove Cruise Bowling tournament. The ship we sailed on is one of two in the world with bowling lanes."
“The tournament was such a success! It was the most organized and highest attended activity on board, so Groove Cruise asked me to be the Artist Activation Hostess for future sailings.
I attended my sixth consecutive Groove Cruise and got to be a part of the staff. After that I went and bowled my second season on the PWBA tour. During those months I realized I wanted a way to combine all of my talents and passions into one and do that every day. I came home from tour and a month later Bliss Bowling was born.”
Book your special event now
My Professional Bowling Career
- PWBA touring pro
- Bowling Sponsor 900 Global & 3G shoes
- Apparel Sponsor Vis Technical Sportwear
- 2019 PBA Auto Fix Northwest Regional Ladies Champion
- USBC Bronze level certified coach
- Coach of the Seattle Prep High School district champs bowling team
- Tournament Hostess for the “Jackpot Classic at Sea” bowling event
- Artist Activation hostess for Groove Cruise